Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool is an easy-to-use application that helps you identify and remove unwanted software like Adware, malicious hijacker programs, toolbars and suspect browser add-ons. It is a 50 MB portable freeware that does not require to be installed. In order to use it, you can simply download it and run its scan.
Procedure to use Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool:
Adware and other malicious software can impact the efficiency of your operating system. Bitdefender Adware Removal tool helps in providing user-friendly solutions to protect your PC. So, if you want to access this removal tool, firstly you have to download it and start the scanning procedure.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the official website of Bitdefender.
- Now, you have to click on the blue “See solutions” button which is located under the “Home” tab.
- After that, you need to scroll down the page and you will see Adware Removal Tool under the section of “Services”.
- Next, click on “Learn more” to initiate the purchase procedure.
- Now, a new window will appear and you require to click on the red “Buy Now” button.
- Choose between the options of “Individual” or “I represent a company”.
- Then, you need to enter the “Billing Information”. It includes your email address, name, country, and state.
- After that, you need to choose your preferred payment method i.e debit card, credit card or others.
- Now, enter your payment details in the required fields.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully by clicking on the blue “Terms and conditions” link.
- If you agree to it, select the orange “Confirm Order” option in order to buy the software.
- After the completion of the purchase process, you will receive an email that will confirm your order. It means that your order is successfully placed.
- Also, the email includes a download link. Click on the link and the downloading procedure will start.
- After that, save it in the “Downloads Folder”.
- Now, double-click on the Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool file to run the program.
- Read the “End User Agreement” and if you agree to it, accept the license agreement to begin using the program.
- Next, click on “Launch the Program” . Upon launching the program, it automatically starts scanning your PC for adware, browser hijackers, plug-ins, and toolbars.
- Now, adware removal tool may take a few minutes and once the scan is completed, it will display all Bitdefender unwanted software on your PC.
- In order to remove the unwanted program, select the program from the list and then click on the “Remove” button.
- But if the program can not be removed, it will ask you to reboot your PC. So, reboot your PC first to remove all the Bitdefender unwanted files and software.
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- Type in bitdefender.com/solutions/adware-removal-tool
- After that, read the terms and conditions of the software by clicking the link “Privacy Terms” which is located on the bottom of the page.
- Now, if you agree to all the terms, click on the green “Free Download” button and the download procedure will automatically start.
- Now double click the file to start running the program.
- Next, it will start scanning your device and show you the list of all the unwanted Bitdefender software.
- Then, click on the “Remove” button in order to delete your selected Bitdefender files.
Hence, if you want to use Bitdefender Adware Removal Tool to delete adware and poisonous software, follow the above steps according to your operating system.
If you Still Need any support or Assistance related to Bitdefender Visit Bitdefender Support Page.